CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God only gives exceptional people Lupus; the ordinary ones can't handle it. -Dynamo

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Life, New Beginning

Ok, so I am starting this new blog so I can share my trials of living with Lupus and Fibromyalgia. I am a mother of 3 girls ages 15yr, 10yr & 5yr. I have been married to my DH for 17yrs this July. I was diagnosed with SLE April 2004 and Fibro in the fall of 2009. Until recently I had been working part-time as a school nurse in our community. I have been a nurse for 10 years and have just starting taking the first steps of filing for SS Disability.

I am currently on Plaquenil, Flexeril, Cymbalta, Synthroid, Adrenal Supplement, Calcium + VitD, Vitamin C, Mega Dose of Multi-vitamin, Asprin, natural hormones and Lorcet for pain. At my last blood draw I had a negative ANA, but suffer from many of the typical Lupus symptoms,therefore I have been given the formal diagnosis of SLE. The main symptoms I have are joint pain, fatigue, sun sensitivity, swelling, mouth & nose sores and facial rash.

So, this is my place in cyberspace to share about my life....welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment