CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

God only gives exceptional people Lupus; the ordinary ones can't handle it. -Dynamo

Friday, February 4, 2011

Starting A New Book....


The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch with Jeffrey Zaslow is what I am going to attempt to read next! My oldest daughter had this book as an assignment in her Honors Health class at school and she said it was pretty good. I will be sure to let you know what I think..LOL!

So the South is getting ready for another "snow event" as the weather man calls it! Had the capri pants pulled out this last week for 70 degree weather....now I am back to the long pants again! Wish it would settle within 20 degrees, it's killing my joints!

Thought I would write a little bit about a few of my supplements that I take. I purchase them from a company called Pure Caps. It is for medical personnel only, but many physicians sell them out of their office. I am lucky that I am able to get them at cost with my nursing license! They are made with all natural materials in vegetable capsules and are great for digestive problems. I am currently taking their Nutrient 950 which is a super duper multi-vitamin and liquid B-Complex which tastes like orange juice....lol! I have taken many other of their supplements, under my physicians care, such as Adrenal supplements, Stress relief, DHEA, Calcium, etc. I cannot rave enough about them. I recently ran out of my MVI and stopped off at our local "wally world" and purchased some generic ones and I ended up throwing them away! They were horrible and I felt the effects of them for hours....yuck!

(((Soft hugs)))

No comments:

Post a Comment